Saturday, May 21, 2011

A day day of rain, sun and umm not so much fun

It was actually a fun day despite the world not coming to it's dramatic climax.  I did exercise today so yea me...  I believe I stayed in my points but honestly with the counting being different, it's hard to tell anymore.. The new points system is a little hard for me to get used to. They {WW} changed a lot of their points values per foods.  My 1 pt bread is no longer 1 pt but 2 pt.  It's there sneaky way of eliminating all the foods I love.  But Matt thinks it's marketing.  In other words they change it to make more money off of new cook books, menus and such.  Thus making it hard for you to pass anything down to anyone.  You don't even calculate your own daily target points anymore.  It has to be done by one of their leaders.. Lame.
We ate a lot of fruit so scurvy  is not so much a problem here.  Smoothies made with fruit and apple juice are my new fave.  Gotta love them.. and just think if I added a tiny bit of Vodka it would be fabulous..It would be an Oh So Smoothie....
No bad body image issues today.. I mean I didn't look at myself and say "God I hate you, you fat ugly pig!!!"  so that means that it was a good day.. I suppose I should watch what I say to myself seeing that I do have children, and girl ones at that who might take what I say as gospel.  I mean do I want them acting like this towards their bodies???  NOOOOOO!!!!   I had better hold myself accountable there too..

No comments:

Post a Comment