Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No food is good food

I think yesterday was okay.  I think, I don't know..  I ate according to plan until I got home.  It wasn't too bad though.  The alcohol didn't help much with calories.. fuck the calories..  I don't drink much, I think maybe twice a  year, but this is oh fuck it.. I just wanted to get drunk. I didn't of course because I got dizzy after the first drink..   The point is that I didn't count the calories in the Rum.  Booze shouldn't have calories and I guess if I wanted to be ubber thin I should only drink Rum and not eat anything.. God life is not fair.  I can't do that because then I couldn't function all day or night for that matter not the sleeping takes much functioning.  But then I would become an alcoholic and my kids would write a book, yadda  yadda.. So The Rum Diet is out.  
No puking today thus far ahhhhh but the day is young.  No really I don't plan on it.  I wanted to the other day but I read a book and tapped the furniture instead.  I wanted to eat to take my mind of puking but duh.  Maybe some Rum?

No comments:

Post a Comment