Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Play it again Sam

Once again I have joined WW and hopefully I will  have money to keep going.  Day 2 isn't too bad thus far but it's only day 2.  I will try to keep focused on my goal.   Had an issue the other day to were I induced vomiting a few times during the evening and I don't know what it was about.. Probably my anger towards Matt at the time.  I don't know why I was angry with him but I was.  I am still a bit pissy.  I guess sometimes I feel like a loser.. even though I am the one working right now.. I don't know but I am getting a bit resentful about it all.  I know it's not his fault, I guess I know.. But still I miss being home with the kids and not having to work all the time.  I am also worried about my son who seems to be at a stand still.  I cannot get to St Cloud to take him to Social Services to get some kind of aid and he will not come live here for awhile so that I can maybe help him get a job coach.. I guess what I need to do is get on the phone with SS in  MN and talk to them first.. That might be the first step... Going to go to bed now... very tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment