Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home feels like a ghost town...

Sitting here wishing now that I wouldn't have come home just yet.  It sucks to come home and everyone wants to sleep and then you feel like you shouldn't even be there.   I was having more fun when there was actually someone to talk to, or just do something other than watch and listen to someone fucking snore.. And if its not that, he is reading or doing some other thing to exclude me from whatever it is he is doing.  Most of the time things are okay but a lot of the time he is ignoring me.  So I just wish sometime that I could just take the money from my savings and just bail to CA without him.. I could do it but he would know where to find me.. so maybe somewhere else would be better.. but where ?  Maybe I am meant to be manless for a while..  Maybe I should just leave.. I already hate my job.. I am pissed in the fact that he is still not working.. and that I have to work.. yeah I know whine whine whine.. but in my defense This ...IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!!!  This is not what I thought it was going to be like.  So here I am in this stupid relationship with someone who reads and plays on the computer instead of talking to me.. I am probably being unfair but fuck it, it's my fucking journal..

No comments:

Post a Comment