Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ghost from the past....

May 9th 2011 {While driving down a road to New Richmond WI}
I am thkning of all the things Ive been told in my life.  I was ugly, fat and called the Shaggy Dog. It made me feel unacceptable and worthless to anyone.  Low esteem of self. Who I was ... what I was.  I cry now and have to stop.  I think of all of this bullshit and wonder why?  47 years old and still fucking seeking approval, still seeking acceptance ... 47 and it still hurts to this day..  I slept with countless men looking for love, to be needed.. to be wanted, only to find myself tossed aside over and over again...  When will this fucking bullshit end?  
I see myself sitting naked and alone on the floor with a sign that reads.. "Cow "  This is me.. Fuck them all... 


I read that and think today, a day later mind you, that I do feel that way.  I have felt that way.  I know it's the reason that I have failed to try anything.  I hate feeling ugly.  At 47 I still feel what I felt at 15.  Isolated and freakish.  So not cool.  
I feel like my life is not what I thought .. I have a crappy job, okay not crappy but I have to patience for what I do..lol..  Plus it's my own fault that I am fat and have a low paying job.  I could have stayed on WW, I could have continued to exercise.  I could have gone to school.  So what to do about this?  How to fix what I have done to myself all these wasted  years?  How to make sure that my 4 beautiful daughters don't fall into this revolving door.  I don't want them to hate themselves, to hate their bodies because they not fall into what society thinks is right.. How do I, a woman who has had these issues fix that?  
Today I exercised and watched my eating.  I did not vomit. yea!!!  I did not vomit. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment